2012년 6월 13일 수요일

Final assignment @0@

I have ridden since childhood nightmares a lot of experience. Intricately twisted something and I should try to solve it. Twisted around in the dark but the light comes on it, I shall endeavor to solve it overnight. Solving and also twisted, but twisted, and then the end has never been fully liberated from it. This dream is in a bad mood the next day morning. From childhood until now appeared 50 times in a dream I think I remember seeing since high school, there is entered. Throughout childhood, the dream still vivid in my mind that plagued me. While not exactly describe the dream teukjingsang suppressing oppressive answer forced me, the dream really do not want even to think. Of course there were lots of pleasant dreams, but the most intense dreams that plagued me for years and it is a nightmare!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기